When to start worrying
Bad builders are around and unfortunately bring disrepute to our industry. Knowing the value of a quality builder and how to choose one is helpful information to have beforehand, but what if you are already a few months into your build? What if you find yourself questioning the reliability of your builder?
We have built many homes in a range of diverse markets; allowing us to observe the common traits of questionable contractors.
Download our free eBook for advice and tips on choosing the right builder for your project.
Take a look at this quick video where we discuss how you can spot the early warning signs of a project in trouble.
- Are there inconsistencies in the labour force and site attendance?
- Is your builder unreachable or difficult to contact?
- Are quality materials being used?
- Does your builder call for upfront payment before starting?
- Is the project completion timeline fair?